ADAM LOEWY – Austin Personal Injury Attorney
Adam Loewy is one of the top personal injury lawyers in Austin. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients since starting his firm in 2005.
Adam is obsessed with delivering top-notch customer service. He is actively involved in every case he handles and is always available to talk or text. He has more 5 Star Avvo reviews than any other lawyer in Austin.
Adam has been named a Texas Super Lawyer in every year of eligibility (2017, 2018, 2019).
Adam is a leader in the Austin Bar Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA).
Adam and his wife, Phil, believe strongly in helping others and are major philanthropists in Austin.
Examples of the Loewy family philanthropy include:
- The Loewy family are the lead donors on the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills, which is set to open in 2020.
- The Loewy family dedicated the Loewy Family Commons at the Austin Center for Grief & Loss.
- The Loewy Law Firm did a 3-year Loewy Law Firm Match Gift to the Central Texas Food Bank. The firm has donated over $300,000 to the Food Bank and helped raise an additional $300,000+ through the match.
- The Loewy family donated $50,000 to the Austin Sunshine Camps, which provides a free life-changing summer camp experience for lower income Austin children.
- The Loewy Law Firm is the title sponsor for the Austin Under 40 Awards, which celebrates emerging leaders in the ATX.
- The Loewy Family made a capital investment in the Austin Bar Association’s new home and named the Loewy Family Carriage House.
Life and Times
Adam grew up in St. Louis and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He attended the University of Texas School of Law and has lived in Austin since 2000.
Adam is very active in Austin politics. He is a top donor in judicial and legislative races. He serves as an unofficial advisor to numerous elected officials.
Adam is currently in the Leadership Austin class of 2020.
Outside of work, Adam loves hanging out with his amazing wife (Phil) and two sons (Clayton and Lochlan). He loves reading books, traveling, and yoga.
Adam has been sober since February 9, 2013 – and considers this to be the absolute best decision of his life. He is very grateful.
Connect with Adam
Phil and Adam Loewy helping to break ground on the Loewy Family Playground
Phil and Adam Loewy donating $100,000 to Shalom Austin at Ignite
Dedicating the Loewy Family Commons at the Austin Center for Grief and Loss
Austin Monthly naming Adam as the ‘Face of Personal Injury Law’ in ATX
Adam receiving the Joe Krassner Leadership Award
Adam on a civil rights panel with Chief of Police Manley and City Council members
Adam and his wife delivering a $25,000 Match Gift to Central Texas Food Bank
Adam and his wife, Phil, at Austin Bar Gala
Adam excelling on the Speech and Debate team in High School — always destined to be a lawyer
Adam with his son, Clayton
Adam talking to media during an important trial