Adam is very focused on customer service. He is actively involved in every case he handles and is always available to talk or text.
Adam’s recent legal victories include: $3.8 million (drunk driving crash), $3.2 million (child injury), $3 million (truck crash), $1.6 million (drunk driving crash), $1 million (child injury), $750,000 (slip and fall), $450,000 (car crash) and $330,000 (dog bite). These are just a handful of the hundreds of victories Adam has won in his 18-year career.
Adam has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer for 5 straight years (2017 to 2021).
In 2020, he received the David H. Walter Community Excellence Award from the Austin Bar Association.
Philanthropy & Leadership
- Adam and his wife Phil love giving back to Austin. They have donated millions to local charities and non profits. They were especially proud to open the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills.Adam serves on the Board of Directors for Texas Hillel and the Austin Center for Grief & Loss. He and his wife are co-chairs for the 2022 Shalom Austin Annual Campaign. Adam is a 2020 graduate of Leadership Austin.
Life and Times
Adam grew up in St. Louis and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated from the University of Texas School of Law and has lived in Austin since 2000.
Outside of work, Adam loves hanging out with his amazing wife and two young boys.
Adam has been sober since February 9, 2013 and considers this the best decision of his life. He is very grateful.
Adam and his wife, Phil, believe strongly in helping others and are major philanthropists in Austin.
Examples of the Loewy family philanthropy include:
- The Loewy family are the lead donors on the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills, which is now open!
- The Loewy family dedicated the Loewy Family Commons at the Austin Center for Grief & Loss.
- The Loewy Law Firm did a 3-year Loewy Law Firm Match Gift to the Central Texas Food Bank. The firm has donated over $300,000 to the Food Bank and helped raise an additional $300,000+ through the match.
- The Loewy family have donated over $500,000 to Shalom Austin, including a recent $100,000 Match gift for its Covid 19 Response Fund.
- The Loewy Law Firm is the title sponsor for the Austin Under 40 Awards, which celebrates emerging leaders in the ATX.
- The Loewy Family made a capital investment in the Austin Bar Association’s new home and named the Loewy Family Carriage House.
The Loewys also actively support Austin Sunshine Camps, Texas Book Festival, the Fertility Foundation of Texas, animal rescue groups and many others. The firm also sponsors countless events around Austin.