ADAM LOEWY – Austin Personal Injury Attorney
Adam Loewy is one of the top personal injury lawyers in Austin. He has won millions of dollars for his clients since starting his firm in 2005.
Adam helps new clients receive top notch medical care. He utilizes a wide network of doctors and medical professionals who quickly see his clients and helps them recover from injury. Adam then works to obtain big money from insurance companies for his clients.
Adam is very focused on customer service. He is involved in every case he handles and is always available to talk or text.
Adam’s legal victories include:
- $8.5 million (truck crash)
- $6 million (wrongful death)
- $4.3 million (UBER crash)
- $3.8 million (drunk driving crash)
- $3.2 million (child injury)
- $3 million (truck crash)
- $2.25 million (motorcycle crash)
- $2 million (firework injury)
- $1.6 million (drunk driving crash)
- $1 million (child injury)
- $990,000 (car crash)
- $750,000 (slip and fall)
- $630,000 (dog attack)
These are just a handful of victories Adam has obtained in his 20 year career.
Adam has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer for 7 straight years.
In 2020, he received the David H. Walter Community Excellence Award from the Austin Bar Association.
Philanthropy & Leadership
Adam and his wife Phil love giving back to Austin. They have donated millions to local charities and non profits. They were especially proud to open the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills.
In 2022, Adam opened the Loewy Law Firm Garden Building at the Central Texas Food Bank.
Adam and his wife were co-chairs for the 2022 Shalom Austin Annual Campaign. Adam is a 2020 graduate of Leadership Austin.
Life and Times
Adam grew up in St. Louis and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated from the University of Texas School of Law and has lived in Austin since 2000.
Outside of work, Adam loves hanging out with his amazing wife and two young boys.
Adam has been sober since February 9, 2013 and considers this the best decision of his life. He is very grateful.
Feel free to friend Adam on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.
The Loewy Law Firm has recovered tens of millions for our clients since 2005. Our past results demonstrate the quality of work we deliver.
$8.5 Million Settlement for Truck Crash
Expenses – $50,000
Net to Client – $5,050,000
$6 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death
Expenses — $150,000
Net to Clients — $3,400,000
$3.8 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Drunk Driving Crash
Expenses — $28,000
Net to Client — $2,250,000
$2.5 Million Settlement for Burn Incident
Expenses — $20,000
Net to Client — $1,435,000
$2.2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death in Truck Crash
Net to Clients — $1,430,000
Expenses — $23,000
$1.25 Million Settlement for Drunk Driving Crash
Expenses – $3000
Net to Client – $748,000
Examples of the Loewy family philanthropy include:
- The Loewy family are the lead donors on the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills, which is now open!
- The Loewy family dedicated the Loewy Family Commons at the Austin Center for Grief & Loss.
- The Loewy Law Firm did a 3-year Loewy Law Firm Match Gift to the Central Texas Food Bank. The firm has donated over $300,000 to the Food Bank and helped raise an additional $300,000+ through the match.
- The Loewy family have donated over $500,000 to Shalom Austin, including a recent $100,000 Match gift for its Covid 19 Response Fund.
- The Loewy Law Firm is the title sponsor for the Austin Under 40 Awards, which celebrates emerging leaders in the ATX.
- The Loewy Family made a capital investment in the Austin Bar Association’s new home and named the Loewy Family Carriage House.
The Loewys also actively support Austin Sunshine Camps, Texas Book Festival, the Fertility Foundation of Texas, animal rescue groups and many others. The firm also sponsors countless events around Austin.