ADAM LOEWY – Austin Personal Injury Attorney
Adam Loewy is one of the top lawyers in Austin. He has won millions of dollars for his clients since starting his firm in 2005.
Since the start of 2020, Adam has won the following cases: $3.8 million (drunk driving crash), $3.2 million (child injury), $3 million (truck crash), $1 million (child injury), $750,000 (slip and fall), $200,000 (car crash) and $155,000 (dog bite). These are just a handful of the hundreds of victories Adam has won in his 17-year career.
Adam is very focused on customer service. He is actively involved in every case he handles and is always available to talk or text.
Adam has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer for 5 straight years (2017 to 2021).
In 2020, he received the David H. Walter Community Excellence Award from the Austin Bar Association.
Adam and his wife Phil are major philanthropists in Austin. They have donated over $2 million to local charities and non profits. They were especially proud to open the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills.
Life and Times
Adam grew up in St. Louis and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated from the University of Texas School of Law and has lived in Austin since 2000.
Outside of work, Adam loves hanging out with his amazing wife and two young boys.
Adam has been sober since February 9, 2013 and considers this the best decision of his life. He is very grateful.
The Loewy Law Firm has recovered tens of millions for our clients since 2005. Our past results demonstrate the quality of work we deliver.
$8.5 Million Settlement for Truck Crash
Expenses – $50,000
Net to Client – $5,050,000
$6 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death
Expenses — $150,000
Net to Clients — $3,400,000
$3.8 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Drunk Driving Crash
Expenses — $28,000
Net to Client — $2,250,000
$2.5 Million Settlement for Burn Incident
Expenses — $20,000
Net to Client — $1,435,000
$2.2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death in Truck Crash
Net to Clients — $1,430,000
Expenses — $23,000
$1.25 Million Settlement for Drunk Driving Crash
Expenses – $3000
Net to Client – $748,000
Examples of the Loewy family philanthropy include:
- The Loewy family are the lead donors on the Loewy Family Playground in Northwest Hills, which is now open!
- The Loewy family dedicated the Loewy Family Commons at the Austin Center for Grief & Loss.
- The Loewy Law Firm did a 3-year Loewy Law Firm Match Gift to the Central Texas Food Bank. The firm has donated over $300,000 to the Food Bank and helped raise an additional $300,000+ through the match.
- The Loewy family have donated over $500,000 to Shalom Austin, including a recent $100,000 Match gift for its Covid 19 Response Fund.
- The Loewy Law Firm is the title sponsor for the Austin Under 40 Awards, which celebrates emerging leaders in the ATX.
- The Loewy Family made a capital investment in the Austin Bar Association’s new home and named the Loewy Family Carriage House.
The Loewys also actively support Austin Sunshine Camps, Texas Book Festival, the Fertility Foundation of Texas, animal rescue groups and many others. The firm also sponsors countless events around Austin.